Hiking the trails, singing by the campfire, playing games … all childhood camp fun. But this camp is not just for kids — it’s for people of all ages. Make connections, build friendships and experience nature together as a family — with other families — in an environment where diverse religious, spiritual and theological perspectives are welcomed and camp food is not only delicious — there are vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free options available.
at Ronora Lodge & Retreat Center in Watervliet, Michigan
July 10-15, 2014
- With programs for children drawing upon the natural environment
- Workshops for adults on spiritual practices
- Multigenerational activities for fun and building friendships
- Communal worship experiences for families and people of all ages
- Variety of accommodations from tent camping to dormitory-style or private rooms in one of the buildings
- Children under age 7 attend FREE with a parent or guardian.
This family camp is being made possible in part by the Fund for Unitarian Universalism and the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Elkhart, Indiana
DOWNLOAD Chalice Sparx Flyer